Dubai specialize in luxury. It sets out to make a top tourist destination despite the fact that its origins are little more than desert. It has succeeded and even though the worldwide recession was a temporary setback Dubai within the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can offer some of the most luxurious accommodation found anywhere in the world. One such place is the Atlantis Palm Hotel that was the first to be built on the island that is land reclaimed from the sea.
The theme is based on a myth; the lost city of Atlantis supposedly under the Atlantic Ocean. The Atlantis Dubai underwater rooms capture that myth very well indeed. It opened during the recession, but things have moved on although Dubai needed a helping hand from its oil rich neighbor, Abu Dhabi, to solve some of its financial problems. With those now behind them, the Hotel with over 1,500 rooms, each with a nautical theme are proving extremely popular.
The Atlantis Dubai water park adds to the many things guests can enjoy while you can take a helicopter tour over the City, sail on the Arabian Sea, go shopping or simply relax. The staff will arrange any tours incidentally.
Features of the Hotel
• Atlantis Dubai restaurants provide all the culinary choices you would expect in a hotel with such an international clientele. Even if you had dinner in a different restaurant each night for two weeks, you would still no limited chance to visit one of them a second time. There is Japanese, Chinese, Italian, South East Asia, a Steakhouse, Lebanese and the best of Gordon Ramsey’s European food. There are snacks, a coffee bar and burgers elsewhere while the Brunch offers more than 200 different dishes.
• Atlantis Dubai, rooms, provides stunning views over the Arabian Sea or Palm Island, Dubai’s recent creation. Almost all the rooms are interconnecting so there are few better places for families to almost recreate a luxury home; with no cooking. There are a number of different suite categories with perhaps the most spectacular being the one that are underwater, revealing marine life in the Arabian Sea.
• The Atlantis Dubai aquarium offers the chance to learn more about the sea and if you are a diver, join in! You will be introduced to a range of different species, including grouper, reef fish and moray eel. On the same day, you can enjoy as good a dolphin experience as you will find anywhere. You will get a 15- minute talk from an expert before your 30 minutes of delight in the water with the dolphins.
Now the Question Is?
The Atlantis Palm Hotel is serious luxury, but of course it comes at a price. For some the price is no problem; for others, it may be a matter of saving for a special occasion because the Atlantis Palm Hotel will make everyone feel special.
• Atlantis Dubai Prices may vary, depending whether you book direct or not. The Hotel has incentive offers to go direct to them. A DeLuxe Room starts at around $425, with B&B an extra $50, and half board $50 more. Suites that will hold a family start at $800 but then the real prices start at the top of the range. The large suites can cater for as many as 6 adults with a few children as well. If you want an ‘’underwater’’ suite you can expect to pay anything from $5000 a night, but the best rooms in the house, the Royal Bridge Suite comes in at three times that figure.
• Atlantis Dubai Booking is simple. Online confirmations can be given immediately you make a decision.