London Bridge is a standout among the most prominent territories in London. Situated on the south bank of the River Thames, it is anything stunning and difficult to get your eyes off, with its cobbled roads, winding rear ways and stream banks, making its urban scene one of the best in London. The clamoring region around London Bridge is brimming with inns, bars, eateries and attractions.
Where to go?
• The London Bridge horizon is ruled by The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe. There are three levels close to the top that offer the best perspectives crosswise over London.
• Alongside London Bridge station you will discover a scope of energizing attractions of the Old Operating Theater, Museum and Herb Garret etc.
• Borough Market, over the street from London Bridge Station, is UK’s most established food adverts. Open Thursday to Saturday, the market offers an assortment of artisan cakes, cheddar, meat, fish, vegetables and breads.
What to do?
• Stop off at the Hays Galleria, which is a great spot for shopping, followed by The Scoop to unwind by the stream and perhaps get to experience one of the incessant uncommon theater exhibitions or film screenings.
• HMS Belfast, the final warship of its kind, is an awesome place to take the entire family for an intuitive ordeal of Britain’s maritime history.
How to get to London Bridge?
London Bridge has great open transport. London Bridge station is centrally located and makes traveling to and from a particular place easy. From the bridge you can get to Kent, Sussex, and South London. You can likewise go to the Luton airplane terminal and Gatwick air terminal direct from London Bridge station. In case one has to visit the London Bridge quite often purchasing a Visitor Oyster Card is an advisable option.
Tower bridge and London bridge near with each other, as you can see in the map below.
Where to eat?
• Elliot’s Cafe offers an amazing food and wine menu and is an incredible place to go whenever around. One can enjoy a warm cup of coffee with tables outside in the sun or eat natural and organic food sourced fresh from the nearby Borough market sitting right inside the café.
• Roast Restaurant in Borough Market is ‘flavor fully British’ and offers a scope of meals to tuck into. This is one place you should not miss at all when in London. The chicken or pork, goose fat potatoes and pig in blankets are some signature dishes of this restaurant.
• Antico restaurant showcases its clarity of flavor. With a menu that changes by the season Antico is an impeccable fit for the contemporary sense of taste. With an emphasis on scrumptious sustenance and amicable administration it encapsulates balanced meals and flavors.
Where to stay?
The Hilton London Tower Bridge, London Bridge Hotel & Shangrila are some of the reputed and well located properties to put up at when in London. These Hotels offer a great luxurious and comfortable stay and are known for their excellent hospitality.